Brand: Kennels Imperial®
- Insulation on the front and all side panels (2 sides and back). Insulation consists of timber (tongue and groove) 1.2cm thick, then 1.3cm of Styrofoam, then 0.2cm of plywood board. Keeps your dog warm in winter and cool in summer. Walls 150% thicker than other kennels.
- External dimensions of Norfolk Dog Kennel: 116cm (46") Width x 79cm (31") (Depth) x 81cm (32") Height. Internal dimensions: 103cm (41") Width x 65cm (26") Depth x 71cm (28") Height.
- Removable Floor for easy cleaning, maintance and pest control. Roof that opens, with 2 locking arms.
- Raised floor, 5cm ground clearance, allows air to circulate under Kennel keeping the floor dry and comfortable.
- Made from animal friendly treated timber, designed to last for years. Feet of Kennel covered by rot free adjustable plastic cap. The height of the dog kennel legs is adjustable.
Publisher: Kennels Imperial®
Details: Before buying any Dog Kennel measure your dog. Why, I'm 6ft 4 inches, how tall are you? Dogs, like humans, vary in size, below we outline the steps you need to take, to make sure you get the correct size kennel for your dog. The Extra Large Norfolk Kennel by Kennels Imperial has fantastic, outstanding, awesome built quality. The Extra Large Norfolk Kennel has insulation consisting of timber (tongue and groove) 1.2cm thick, 1.3cm of Styrofoam and plywood board 0.2cm thick. Keep your dog warm in winter and cool in summer. Walls of the Extra Large Norfolk Kennel 150% thicker than other Kennels. Note the high quality tongue and grove quality of the Extra Large Norfolk Kennel. A removable floor is essential for any dog kennel, why hygiene!!!. A removable floor makes for easy cleaning, maintenance and pest control, this is vital to the health and well being of your dog. You must be able to access all parts of any Dog Kennel that you purchase, to ensure the health of your dog; this will facilitate treatment of fleas, tick and other parasitic infestations. The roof opens, with 2 locking arms. Dogs are pack animals who are descendants of wolves. As such, your canine friend enjoys a den to sleep in but how do you know what size kennel you need for your dog? As a rule of thumb:1. The kennel should be at least 10cm/4" taller and longer than your dog and allow s/he to stand, sit and turn around easily 2. You'll also want to make sure there is water and a blanket or towel in there for s/he. External dimensions of Norfolk Dog Kennel: 116cm (46") Width x 79cm (31") (Depth) x 81cm (32") Height. Internal dimensions: 103cm (41") Width x 65cm (26") Depth x 71cm (28") Height. Please see link to our Amazon shop showing HRH Hill dispatch policies pertaining to postcodes and locations we do not ship to: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_ss?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&seller=A3CKBSYM4M5DZR#policies